REAL DOGS. REAL STYLE.

Saturday 23 October 2010

OH MY GOSH, IT'S DAAAARLING.





Since finding a new home for myself and Pebbles I have become quite the homeware fiend. So when fellow ginger pal Aimee sent me a link to this earlier in the week how could I not get excited!?


Introducing Muir and Osbourne and their darling little limited edition knit your own dog kit.

the Jack Russell, English Bull Terrier, Pug and Border Collie are all avaliable for you to take home. These kits contain all you need to knit your dog: wool, needles, stuffing, pipecleaners, dog tag and pattern. With each kit costing £30, i think this would make a great gift for any dog lover (mostly me)

The talented people at Muir and Osbourne also offer a super cool knitted dog portrait service, where for the sum of £200 they will knit your dog. What a wonderful idea.


They also have a great doggie blog, have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment